Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Haul Items

This weekend, Austin and I went to a local thrift store, did a million loads of laundry and just did a few things around the house. On a few different trips to different stores, I managed to pick up some random hair and beauty items as well as, stocked up on a few dresses for some photo shoots that i'll be styling (more on those later). But here are some crappy iPhone camera pictures of the little things i picked up. 


Redken Colorgels



At the Thrift Store, they had these great bags of mix matched beauty items, completely sealed and still in the boxes. I picked up 3 of them for about $2.99 each!! Such a great deal!

From Left to Right: Don't Blink Pink. Cherry Picking. Pinkerbell. 24 Carrot Gold. Purty Persimmon.Salsa Lessons
I also picked up 6 of the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Lipsticks, for 1.99$ each. I am soooooo incredibly in love with these! I'll post a full review later. If you see these, pick em up!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout. Love this color, its an almost exact dupe for MAC's Snob Lipstick.

Wet n' Wild's Princess Bronzer, AMAZING!! Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment