Monday, January 9, 2012

December Birchbox


Clearly, I am about a month(ish) late on posting my goodies from last months Birchbox! If you're not familiar with this company, I suggest paying their website a visit! Basically it's a company that sends you 4-5 (sometimes 6-7) deluxe samples of higher end products all nicely packaged and wonderful for 10$ a month! It's really just thee most glorious thing to ever happen to the world and if you're not already partaking in the beauty of this, i really think you should hop on board. I know that there are a few other "boxes" one for Vegans, a few for UK and Canada based product junkies, and a few Style boxes as well. I only subscribe to Birchbox, I LOOOOVE it, its like a mini Christmas every month and I get to try out products that I probably never wouldve picked out on my own and I usually fall in love with each of them! Here's a little peak into the one I received for December, I can honestly say that I reaaaally use and plan to purchase 4/6 of the items I received.


The EBOOST Natural Energy Booster, I gave away, I'm not one for powdery drink things, and the Showstoppers, I have yet to get any use of.  Other than those 2 items, I use everything else EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. The Lipgloss, Amazing. The Perfume, So Lovely. The Primer, Perfect. The Shimmery Oil, Fantastic. Birchbox is where it's at lovelies. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment