Friday, January 27, 2012

A Best Friends Engagement...

For anyone that is unaware, one of my verrrry best friends, Lauren...Lilo,Rauren...among other names, is (not so recently) engaged. They've been engaged  for a bit of time but apparently I just thought of blogging about it now. This girl has been nothing but a little bucket of sunshine since I've known her and she's been more than just a good friend to me. She's been through a million bumps in the road and still manages to hold her pretty little head high! I am more than proud to call her my friend and so happy that I will be one of her bridesmaids in her WEDDING!! The date's been set for July 13th, 2012. It's going to be soooo perfect. I just cant even wait for that day to get here!! 
She had her engagement photos done a few months back ( October...i think...) and I did the hair and makeup for their shoot. She looked absolutely beautiful, I can wait to doll her up on her big day!
Here are a few of my favorite snaps from their Engagement Shoot




Lauren Taylor & Chris Rabjohn
July 13, 2012.

Stay tuned for news on their upcoming nuptials!









No comments:

Post a Comment