Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012, A Change of Lifestyle.

I'm not one for resolutions, but since the start of the New Year, I've become really interested in taking better care of myself in aaaalllllllll aspects of life. Health and Fitness wise, Relationship wise, Work wise. Everything. I just want to be better, to know that I'm being the best ME that I can, ya know? After the holidays, I really started paying attention to what and when I eat and  when and how I exercise, which, to be perfectly honest, is something I NEVER paid any attention to. I've never been someone who was insecure or overly concerned with my body. I've always been curvy, to say the least, and I by no means want that to change. I just want to look better in my clothes. I want to feel better, not be so lazy, and I neeeed to change my eating habits. I've been researching and learning all these new aspects of healthiness and it's been great. I just need to work on applying everything to my lifestyle. EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment