Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prada

Yeah, that's right Prrraaaaada. As in, the Devil wears. A verrrrrrrrrrrry lovely friend of mine gave me this amazing bag just because she loves me. It's a completely authentic(authenticity certificate card SAY WHAAAT?!) and STUNNING Bauletto bag in the color Rame. I'm not one who only needs to have big brand name items by any means but I'm runway OBSESSED so it's really cool to actually own something from a brand that I adore.






Since I was doing a little shoot for my bag, I figured I might as well do a "What's in My Bag" kinda thing. It's pretty empty considering A.) i just got it on Sunday and B.) the bag ALONE weighs close to 15 lbs. (I could be rounding up...who knows.)




Prada Bauletto Bag
Thrifted Tan Sag Wallet ( I have zero idea as to what this brand is but it's cute and 2 bucks)
4 dollars randomly floating around
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout (Perfect dupe for MAC's Pink Plaid)
Slumber Parties Basic Instict(smells lovely)
Hard Candy Lip Gloss in Girl Next Door
Kindle Fire (INCREDIBLE)
MAC Tartan Tale Bag (used as my Kindle Fire "Case")
Random Lancome Eyeshadow Palette
IPhone Charger Cord
Refuge by Charlotte Russe Perfume
aaaaannnnd
a little Mead Notebook I carry around to scribble notes on
:)











No comments:

Post a Comment