Friday, January 27, 2012

Wedding Weak Knees

Before I was even engaged, I was OBSESSED with Wedding blogs. and not in a healthy way, ok? To this day, I follow at least 150, and yes, there really are that many out there! I was never one of those little girls who dreamed about what their wedding would be, and imagine all the details and all that jazz, even now, I'm not super concerned. Buuuuut I will say, that I love me a good photo shoot, and I love me some love. So weddings are clearly where the two of those things take place together the majority of the time right? Right. This here, perfectly vintage and rustic wedding, was posted on Ruffled Blog a good year and a half ago, and I still, after all this time, find myself referencing this lovely wedding when anyone asks me what I want for any wedding that I would have. Handmade is the way to go!

      Here are just a few, amazing photos from this wedding ,the Photographer is Richard Israel
Sheer Amazingness


antique film wedding

wet plate film vintage wedding photographs


tattooed groom pocket watch


small budget wedding ceremony wooden sign

indie hipster wedding guests

wedding dress bustle


Do you love her dress? Or do you love her dress? She hand made it, and I'm jealous. SO JEALOUS. I love that dress with my whole heart. I love this wedding, from the photography to the dress code. Love it, love it, love it.  I can't get enough of seeing what everyone's special day turned out to be and how all their crazy planning and stressing all the hustle and bustle turned into even more than what they hoped for (hopefully anyways).

No comments:

Post a Comment