Sunday, February 26, 2012

XO, Brittany Beauty Box

By now, I'm sure everyone has heard of beauty boxes such as Birchbox, Beautyfix by Dermstore and  Glossybox(UK) etc. If not, feel free to click on each link to direct to the company's website as I'm pretty bad at explaining things. Trust me, it's much better just to look for yourself.

Anyways I can't help but sit here everyday and think about the product that I wish I could just dole out to society and have them share in the joy that I have everyday using them. There are some real gems out there people! My house is often referred to as the "store" so I think it's safe to say that I have my share (and then some) of experience with various types of hair,skin, and nail products. But hey, my profession requires it right? Right!


If I had my own beauty box delivered to all the lovelies of the world, here are the products I would put in it for the Month of February. This could really be thought of as a monthly favorites type of thing, i suppose.



No comments:

Post a Comment