Thursday, February 2, 2012

Listening to Lately...Volume 2



          I love Drake. I love him as the fine rapper he is and I loved him as Jimmy Brooks on Degrassi. Now that  THAT's all out in the open... this album is top notch. I love the way he writes. I'm constantly listening to it and I dont think that there's a single song on here that I don't just love.
                                                             Album Faaavorites:
                                                       Take Care (featuring Rihanna)
                                                       Make Me Proud (featuring Nicki Minaj)
                                                       HYFR (Hell Ya Fuckin’ Right) (featuring Lil Wayne)
                                                       Practice





No comments:

Post a Comment