Friday, February 17, 2012

In a Perfect World...

Everything that I placed into my online shopping cart would magically appear into my closet.


If any of you have flipped through this months issue of Seventeen Magazine, you have more than likely come across Samii Ryan, an accessory and clothing designer with some SERIOUS style. I adore this girls pieces and am so glad she's finding success with her line!
She carries feathered hair pieces, earrings, headpieces and some lovely necklaces,
Here are just a few of the pieces in her shop I've been eyeing. 
You'll be seeing plenty more By Samii Ryan on this 'lil blog. 

You can find By Samii Ryan pieces in Nordstrom as well as Von Maur Department Stores throughout the country.
She's also got a brand new line of lovely pieces coming out March 1st this year!
So keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment