Saturday, February 4, 2012

Etsy Lovelies...

I'm a bit of an advocate for small businesses and all things handmade! Etsy is the most amazing place for all you crafty ladies and gents to actually set up your own little shop and  make money with your wonderful creations!
      Here are juuuuust a few of the things that I've been loving!

 
These Freakin' Adorable Starfish Hair Clips, Now I'm one step closer to fulfilling my lifelong dream of being the Little Mermaid!




Via  on Etsy




 This necklace is the epitome of everything I love about jewelry



Love the spikes on these iPhone cases!


So in love with this perfectly vintage hair comb


This hair bow headband is just too cute! Her hair is quite nice as well!


And this beyond adorable Hair bow Earwarmer! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!



I loooove this phone decal. One of my favorite Van Gogh pieces!



This. For obvious reasons. Do i really even need to explain? Didnt think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment