Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair Love

Being a Hairstylist, I, well...obviously have a serious love for hair. Going to school for Cosmetology was always something that I knew I would do, even as a little girl (well i didnt really know THEN that you had to go to school). Growing up,doing my younger sisters' hair and all my friends' hair just kind of came nautrally to me as generic as that sounds. I have a serious love for the beauty industry that consumes my thoughts day in and day out. I'm constantly educating myself and finding different ways to be inspired to try something new. That being said, the internet, as well all know is the source for EVERYTHING these days and it's really amazing to have all these potential inspiration sources at my fingertips. In my quest for all things, Organization, Crafty, and Social Media...i somehow stumpled upon a website called Pinterest. I don't even know how to begin to explain the sheer genius of this site, so I think everyone needs to check it out for themselves. The site itself is by Invite Only but I'd be glad to send anyone who's interested, an invite via email :)

I have a total of 14 different pinboards for aaaallllll kinds of random stuff ALL IN ONE PLACE!!

But here are a few pictures from my "Hair" Pinboard




Via: Tumblr

Via:Tumblr

Via: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment