Sunday, November 20, 2011

5 Years and Counting

So crazy to even say that outloud but it's real. Yesterday (11/19) Austin and I celebrated our fifth year together. FiiiiiiFTH year!! I just can't wrap my head around it. We've been together since I was 16 and let me just tell you; we've been through IT ALL and after all these years, I am more than proud and happy to call this sweet boy mine.

Here's a little montage of photos of us from over the last 5 years!

Ice Skating in '07
A framed picture of us taken at my 17th bday party,that my mom keeps on her desk at work.

Fall '08


Uhm clearly ready for this picture to be taken... October '09
Warped Tour 2009
Halloween Show- '08
Summer '09

Winter '09
Tegan and Sara Show April 2010
My 21st Bday- March 2011
Comparing Nose Straightness(seriously) Summer '11




Partaking in the Regional Dialect Tag 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment