Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guilty Pleasure Movies


If you know me at all, you know that I'm a huuuuuge movie lover. I have a few select television shows that I watch religiously buuuut movies have my heart! When it comes down to a Friday night, honestly I'd much rather watch a movie all curled up on the couch with my Love and my kitten, than go out out to a bar or club or anything like that. I just made myself sound really old...and boring. meh...whatchya gonna do? Here's a teeeeeny tiny list of some of my very favorite movies (off the top of my head).

Mean Girls


ohhhhhh this movie. We've all seen it (atleast 72 times. right?). We all quote it (atleast once a day.right?) I know I'm not the only one who will ALWAYS think this movie is HILARIOUS.


Clueless

This movie is right on up there with Mean Girls it's just so classic "mid 90's". I mean, come ON, just Cher's closet alone should make you want to watch this movie over and over. Not to mention all the sweet slang! Oh you know what I'm talking about, Jeepin', Buggin', BettyBaldwinMoneeett...anyone? Well even if you hate everything about this movie(as if), Paul Rudd should make watching it a liiiittle bit easier.


The Sound of Music
Do I really even need to explain myself here? Seriously. Julie Andrews?Check. Singalong Musical? check and CHECK. Sweet Nazi's? Check. well i may be just kidding about that last one. But really. I am an absolute freak when it comes to musicals, yeah you've probably guessed by now that I was in some type of weird Drama club in high school (2 to be exact) haha.



And before this list turns into "Chick Flick List"


Super Bad, Knocked Up, Anchorman

these 3 movies will forever have me dying of laughter. I literally quote all three of these movies day in and day out. Have you gathered yet, that I speak in movie quotes?


Away We Go.

I have 2 names for you
Jim Halpert...he has a real name (John Krasinski) but really...he's just Jim Halpert to me. Maya Rudolph. Recipe for success and hilarity? obviously! Add in a baby on the way and a bunch of funny/awkward scenarios, and there you have, what i'm sure will be my life in the future hahaha. This movie raaaarely ever leaves my DVD player. It's so good. Funny. Heartfelt. Sweet. awwwe so good!

Bridesmaids

Kristen Wiig. is. my. FAAAAAVORITE. No joke, she makes my life. So, of course it only makes sense that adding in Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Ellie Kemper and a few other funny ladies, would make this my favorite movie of all time. It really just is. Oh i love it sooooo





No comments:

Post a Comment