Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little bit of Tuesday Link Love

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


 I know that this is the very definition of forever ago, but how can you not loooove this?! 

Because who isn't obsessed with Beyonce right now? 
and a pictorial here


BABIES ARE HAPPENING EVERYWHERE!
I swear I was aalllll alone throughout my pregnancy not a single blogger,iger, or friend of mine was pregnant and now that I'm all done being a sacred vessel of human life, now everyone decides "oh hey, lets all be cool and grow babies together" jerks. justkiddingiloveyouall. but really, next time wait for me! thanks

Hilarious Mandy over after Harper's Happenings (uhm hello, our daughters have the same name,reason enough to love her)
Elycia from Love Elycia,craft, thrift and cat lovin'
Brytny, with her gorgeous model self
and the always inspiring Danielle from Sometimes Sweet
are all just a baby growin' away. Those lucky gals! They're all amazing and their little babies are super lucky to be born to such lovely, beautiful women and families!




Season over at Colorado Courtship, featured this amazing looking recipe for cream cheese strawberries. Perfect for my constant craving of strawberry cheesecake and perfect for my constant need to get in shape. Genius I tell you.


Morgan aka Mrs.Priss is being a positive force in the world, and making me want to be one too.

Kate features a great overview of some celebrity Oscars hairstyles, and I pretty much agree with all her "winners" and "losers"

Tegan and Sara do it again.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh shoooot, those strawberries... need.

    Thank you so much for the mention. :) That made my day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete