Friday, March 9, 2012

Fancy Flats

When I was younger, from the ages of 14-20, i really swore to never wear anything but flats. No tennis shoes, no heels.There was actually about a 2 year span of time where i didnt have to tie or buckle a pair of shoes. I know. INTENSE.  I was a flats girl through and through. 
Now, you really couldn't convince me not to wear heels at least 4 times a week. I love em. I really do

A great majority of the time, however, I'm on my feet for hours doing hair and makeup soooo heels and flat feet...not the greatest friends. It eventually turns into something very evil if I attempt to do anything in heels for long than 4-5 hours.

Flats are easy, so flippin cute, and lets face it, more comfortable than any other suitable-to-wear-in-public-shoes. 

Feast your eyes on the flats that I really just adore today.

1



4.

5.

6.

8.

Clearly, I'm obsessed with embellishment of any sort. 






I want them ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment