Tuesday, March 19, 2013

22 before 23 update!

Well, tomorrow is my 23rd birthday! I've got an insane day of photoshoots and my little Harpster will be my little assistant for the day, tagging along with me :) 
Last year I made a list of 22 things that I wanted to accomplish before turning 23. Let's just say that I didn't exactly do as much as I really wanted to. With the discovery of our super exciting surprise pregnancy last May and a huuuuge move into a much smaller home last October, to say that I was focused on other things is an understatement!



1. Finally take boards and get my license!
2. Really practice and get back to the fluent level of French
3. Save up for, find, and live in the perfect hardwood floored- exposed brick loft in Downtown Denver

4. Lose 40 pounds!(gained back 28 of the 31lbs I lost previously during pregnancy, 2 months post-partum and I'm down 33, 2lbs below my pre-prego weight :))

5. Take one lovely international vacation
6. Crochet or knit as many scarves/hats/ mittens as I can to donate
7. Take up Yoga
8. Wear every pair of shoes that I own at least once
9. Dance more
10. Read 22 new books ( I read 7) 
11. Fro-yo date once a week with people I adore
12. Create a lovely home+work studio space
13. Be and inspiration to anyone
14.Visit the Denver Art Museum atleast 5 times
15. Do a fruits&veggies challenge...3 times
16. Create a beauty/fashion printed 'zine
17. Have a disposable camera for every month of the year and develop all 12 on 3/14/2013
18. Travel to New York
19. Purge my closet in a SERIOUS way
20. Donate Blood
21. Be more creative in everyway possible
22. Save$Save$Save


So with only 3 1/2 things crossed off last years' list, I'm surprisingly not bummed out at all. I made a human. We made a huge move. My business is incredibly successful. I'm working on getting into shape , and I'm so so sooo happy. Maybe I'll add a few of these to this year's list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment