Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Looky What I Found!

From the ages of like 12-19...actually I still do it now.I've always been one to create lookbooks, mood boards and inspiration folders. I was going through a box of my stuff...(yes even after moving WELL over a year ago, I still have boxes to go through)..and found a stack of these bad boys! I was pretty impressed with myself, I'm glad that thing are ending up just how they were meant to. It's weird how things just fall into place like that, how 10 years ago I was just a kid tearing out beautiful pictures of hair and makeup in magazines, and now, here i am working my way up to DOING that beautiful hair and makeup in magazines. I don't know...it just is a lovely thought i guess!

I BEEEEELIIIIEEEVE  this one was made in like 2008/2009


 



No comments:

Post a Comment